Revised: May 22nd, 2019
By accessing and using ziapy, you agree to comply with these Terms. You may not use ziapy if you do not agree to the version of the Terms posted on ziapy at the time you access ziapy. (The terms “we” and “us” refer to ziapy, Term “Project” refer to our services and Terms “Student” , “Member” and “User” refer to an individual who buys or use our services and products from ziapy.com). Term “Instructor” who sell courses on the Website, conduct quiz and publish lectures on the Website.
Please note: We reserve the right to revise or remove any part of the Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without any prior notice. We recommend reviewing these Terms and Conditions from time to time for any terms updates.
Ziapy is e-learning platform which dedicates to provide free online courses, quizzes, career advice, data flow and prometric booking.
You must be at least 16 years of age to access or use Ziapy Services, otherwise you may not use ziapy services under any circumstances or for any reason.
In order to access online courses, quiz and lectures you need an account on our platform. One must provide valid e-mail and required information to create an account on ziapy. You are completely responsible for your account. In any circumstances you will not allow to access someone else’s account or transfer your account to someone else.
Don’t share your login credentials with anyone in any circumstances. If you do so you are completely responsible for this. If you suspect someone else is using your account, please change your password and let us know by filling contact us form .
If you choose not to create or continue to maintain a ziapy Account, you may still access certain features as a visitor to our Website. Your access and use of the Services, whether as a visitor or as a ziapy Account holder, is subject to these Terms.
4. Course Enrollment and Access Period
One must enroll to access the particular course it may be free or paid depend on course. Course enrollment give you license to access the particular course for mention period. Course enrollment do not give you license to sell the course in any manner. Course enrollment is non transferable to other member.
Most of the courses have life time access but some courses have limited time access. For limited time access courses, the license to access the course will be revoke after the access time completions.
5. Payments, Credits, and Refunds
- Instructor or ziapy reserve all right to set the particular course price or to change it with time.
- The price of all courses are mention in Indian currency which include all taxes.
- Instructor or ziapy reserve the right to charge for Free Services or change the price for Paid Services, at any time.
- Ziapy use third party payment process where you may be subject to terms and conditions governing the use of that third-party’s service and that third-party’s personal information collection practices.
- If you purchase any of our Paid Services you agree to pay us any applicable fees and taxes. You also agree to any additional terms that we may notify you apply to the applicable Paid Services.
- Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of the applicable Paid Service.
- If you are charged twice for your order, you are eligible for a 100% refund.It may take 3-5 business days to get the refund.
6. Usage Rights
The services and products that the user has purchased can not be sell by the user for their commercial and industrial use.
To avail our services Client need to provide required details on ziapy.com. After making order user is not allow to cancel the order. We do not accept orders made through email, live chat or over the phone. However, we can provide assistance to the user with filling out the order form.
8.Rights to Ziapy Content
Ziapy contains Content provided by us and our licensors. We and our licensors (including other users) own and retain all proprietary (including all intellectual property) rights in the Content we each provide and Ziapy owns and retains all property rights in Ziapy.
9.Code of Conduct
The ziapy allows you to use the Services and post Content for a variety of purposes. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Services. In connection with your use of the Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court.
- Run any bots, spiders, scrapers, web crawlers, indexing agents, or other software to aggregate or browse our Content, including, without limitation, company or user accounts or profiles, or otherwise interfere with or circumvent the integrity of the Website or Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to the Website or Services or transmit any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept any data, or personal information.
- Use the Services to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any confidential information concerning any other person or entity, including, without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit card, debit card, or bank account numbers.
- Stalk or harass, interfere with, or disrupt the access of any user of the Services, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user without explicit consent from the user.
- Defame, defraud, mislead, or impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post false information, including, without limitation, in respect of a job, company, or your own credentials as a job applicant.
- Infringe, violate, or otherwise interfere with any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of another party.
- Act in any manner which, in our sole discretion, is objectionable, interferes with the proper working of the Services, or which may affect our reputation in any way.
We make a conscious effort to provide Website free from viruses and malware. But in case if a Client have problems as a result of downloading content from this Website, the Company will not be responsible for any physical damage to the computers or any information lost.
Note: We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability,if you breach the Terms.
Any inquiries about your rights under these Terms, or any other matters regarding your privacy, can be directed to [email protected]